Translate

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cleaning house/Limpiando la casa

Over the past several months, I have started a number of entries about what seemed, at the time, to be important events, but between one thing and another, I never finished them. I am going to try and finish them and post them; I think they will be out of order -- that is, entries about something that took place in July or August will have a September date, but hopefully this will not be be too confusing. I'd appreciate it if you let me know if you'd prefer me to try and "date" them so that the dates on the blog are closer to the date that the event described actually took place.


Durante los meses pasado, he comenzado unas cuantas entradas sobre lo que parecieron, en el momento, eventos importantes, pero entre una cosa y el otro, nunca las terminé. Voy a intentar a terminar y publicarlas; creo que van a aparecer fuera de orden -- o sea, entradas sobre algo que ocurrió en julio o agosto van a tener una fecha de publicación en septiembre, pero espero que no será muy confuso para ustedes. Agradezco si me dejan saber si prefieren que trato de poner fechas para que las fechas en el blog son más cercanas a la fecha cuando el evento realmente se llevó a cabo.

No comments:

Post a Comment